Friday, August 29, 2014

T-Ball!

Jackson started t-ball a couple weeks ago and he is loving it! The first practice was...interesting! Watching a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds trying to listen to the coach and take direction is as my friend said 'Trying to herd cats'. But we're 3 practices in and it's getting better! Jackson improves his hitting, catching, and throwing at every practice. I can't wait for his first game!

THIS is what I was so looking forward to as a parent. Seeing the kids have fun with activities,and doing them as a family. The practices are at 6 so Billy has been able to come to all of them so far, and he loves being able to help coach. I love it when Jackson looks back at me excitedly when he does a good job!

'Mommy, look!' with a big grin on his cute little face. I'm hoping to get Amelia into a dance/gymnastics class here soon. I'm sure she'd love it!

Here are some pictures of Jackson at practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment